The Utah Fall Code Camp 2011 is coming up and I’ve proposed a number of talks and volunteered to present some that didn’t yet have speakers. If any of these sessions sound interesting to you, please visit the Utah Code Camp web site and vote for them.
- Open Source Development Track: Recursive Descent Parsers with Boost.Spirit
- Microsoft Development Track: Powering Managed Applications with the GPU and SlimDX
- Architecture Track: High Performance C++, or How to Make Friends With the Cache
The following talks already existed but had no speaker yet, so I volunteered to give them:
- Mobile Development Track: Push Notifications and Tiles for Windows Phone
- Mobile Development Track: Game Development for the Windows Phone 7.5