In this month’s Utah C++ Programmers meetup, I’ll present the basics on consuming and creating libraries for C++ programs. ConsultNet is now a sponsor of Utah C++ Programmers and will be providing us with food for the meeting. Thanks, ConsultNet!
Some of the topics to be discussed include:
- What is a header only library?
- What is a static library?
- What is a dynamic library?
- What is a C++17 module?
- How do I create libraries?
- How do I consume 3rd party libraries? (open source or closed source)
- What are some principles of library design?
Don’t forget to RSVP through meetup so we have an accurate head count for dinner. See you there!