The Spring 2014 Utah Code Camp is coming up and I’ve got some proposed sessions. Utah Code Camps are by the developer community and for the developer community. Utah Code Camp is always free! Spring 2014 Utah Code Camp will be held on March 15th, 2014 at the University of Utah Spencer Fox Eccles Business Building.
Here is a summary of the sessions I have proposed:
- Open Source:
- Build your own C++ refactoring tool with C++ and clang
- C++11 with Clang
- Recursive Descent Parsers with C++ and Spirit
- C++ Mock Objects with Turtle
- Bring Sanity to VC++ Project Configurations with Property Sheets
- Web Development
- Creating a wiki with MediaWiki
- The Joy of TECO
- C++ User Group Bootup
- Game Development
- A Walk Down GPU Lane
Obviously not all of those sessions will be approved for the schedule. If any of these sound interesting to you, please visit the Utah Code Camp web site and vote for them!